PRICING YOUR TATTOO DESIGN
YES we can do this, of course we can. but the only way to get an accurate price for the work you want, is to come in and see us (with the design if you’ve got one). Guys, it’s tattooing, not bloody on-line shopping.
Texting and Emailing your design with; “How much for this, inch by two inch square, top of my shoulder” is no good to us whatsoever.
That said, when you do come in, try and have an IDEA of what you want. Standing there saying “How much for an hour mate” or “What price for a full sleeve” will get you fuckin nowhere.
Our minimum charge is £50, that’s also the price of the non-refundable deposit you need to leave if you want to book an appointment. For the smaller designs you may not need an appointment as we allow time each day for walk ins. That said the minimum fee for feet, neck and hands is £60 and £80 for the face.
We can fabricate designs for you, for a fee that comes off the price of the design when you have it done. But again you’ll need to come in for a consultation so we know what we’re drawing. and the price will be based on the complexity of the design and time needed to draw.
In summery then;
TO GET A QUOTE OR PRICE ON YOUR DESIGN, YOU HAVE TO COME IN AND SEE US.
In a nutshell:
- An appointment must be made to redeem your voucher.
- No voucher work, is done at weekends.
- Your voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
- No change is given if you chose a tattoo of lesser value.
- One voucher per tattoo, unless otherwise arranged.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the time of purchased.
- Your voucher is for Tattoos and jewellery only